VALDOSTA, Ga – On Thursday, March 19, 2020, the Valdosta Fire Department responded to a report of a structure fire at 310 West Cranford Avenue. The call came in from dispatch at 6:46 p.m.
The first fire unit arrived within four minutes and reported smoke coming from the kitchen area. Fire crews quickly extinguished the fire.
All residents were out of the house upon the fire department’s arrival. The fire was determined to be caused by unattended cooking. There were no injuries reported. Three people were displaced as a result of the fire. There was a total of 14 VFD Personnel on scene.
For additional information, please contact Ashlyn Johnson, Public Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.