Qualifiers who had access to attend the party were able to win prizes, play trivia, and have appetizers.
Qualifiers were asked to call in on local radio stations to be able to attend the party, and win prizes from local sponsors. Radio stations that participated included Rock 108, Star 105.3, Hot 102.7, 105.9 Newstalk, 99.5 Kix, and 95.7 the mix.
DJ’s were on site at Dick’s Wings 4 to 6 p.m. running Super Bowl trivia as well as raffling prizes.
Prizes given at the Bowl Bash included:
- Two rounds of golf at Kinderlou
- $125 gift certificates to Kelly’s Kloset
- $75 gift certificates to Nature’s Splendor
- A recliner from Furniture Express
- A flat screen tv courtesy of Cass Burch
- Gym memberships to Factor X Fitness
- A spa day from Lemongrass Day Spa
- A $250 gift certificate to Steel’s Jewelry
- Gift baskets from South Ga Pecan
Kersha Odom: Black Crow Media Promotional Director
Photo Credit: Jim Morgan