TIFTON – Partnering with the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC), She Leads is continuing the conversation in Tifton.
It’s a day of Georgia women having conversations with other women to raise awareness of issues and challenges they face in securing, protecting and growing their wealth.
It’s a FREE workshop featuring speakers, interactive exercises, and facilitated group discussions to empower women with an increased knowledge of how to increase and leverage wealth.
Date: Friday, September 20th
Time: 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Place: Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC)
She Leads Tifton Program
– Registration & Networking
– Opening Session: Exploring Your Relationship to Money
– Panel Discussion: Issues for Different Life Stages
– Lunch and Keynote Session: Key Tools and Strategies for Financial Empowerment
– Panel Discussion: Building Financial Success
– Closing Session: Develop Individual Action Plans
Registration will open soon. To be added to the list to receive registration information, please email the: SHE LEADS COORDINATOR.