//Thomasville > Fire Consumes Mobile Home

Thomasville > Fire Consumes Mobile Home

Share with friends


THOMASVILLE — A mobile home caught on fire yesterday, March 31, near U.S. Highway 319 in Thomas County.

The fire occurred around 4:00 p.m., at a home in the Best for Guest mobile home park.

Officials reported that nobody was inside of the home during the fire, and that a neighbor called the fire department after smelling smoke.

Upon arrival, firefighters witnessed heavy smoke and flames. The fire was put out by three engines and a tanker.