//Home Fire Hospitalizes Moultrie Man

Home Fire Hospitalizes Moultrie Man

Share with friends

Moultrie, GA – Trevor Haynes, 32, is in the hospital after suffering from second and third degree burns sustained in house fire Saturday morning on 5th Avenue North West in Moultrie.

Investigators blame the blaze on an overloaded electrical circuit in the kitchen.

Haynes is in stable condition after being airlifted to a burn center in Augusta, Ga. His wife and child escaped the fire without any serious injury.

read more at WALB here.