//Fire Temporarily Closes Smokin’ Pig

Fire Temporarily Closes Smokin’ Pig

Share with friends

smokin pigValdosta, GA- Patrons of the Smokin’ Pig had a bit of a rushed dinner on Sunday night after the restaurant had to be evacuated due to a small fire.

The small fire was contained to a corner of the building, and appeared to be smoldering behind the restaurant’s wooden facade. Firefighters did not declare the cause of the fire late Sunday night, however, Smokin’ Pig is expected to reopen for lunch Monday.

No damage was reported to the building itself.