JACKSONVILLE, FL – In a release from SMG Management, the Tim McGraw, Faith Hill: Soul 2 Soul concert event scheduled for this Saturday in Jacksonville will go ahead as planned.
TIM MCGRAW AND FAITH HILL CONCERT STILL ON FOR THIS SATURDAY NIGHT
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 13, 2017 – SMG Jacksonville is pleased to announce that the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill: Soul 2 Soul concert tour stop in Jacksonville, FL will take place as planned at the Veterans Memorial Arena this Saturday night, September 16th. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. For more information on parking, prohibited items and updates on other events taking place at SMG Jacksonville managed venues, please visit www.jaxevents.com.
-Alex Alston | Director of Sales & Marketing | 904.630.4055 | AlexA@smgjax.com
About SMG Jacksonville
SMG Jacksonville manages seven sports, entertainment, and convention venues on behalf of the City of Jacksonville. Our beautiful venues include:
- EverBank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida-Georgia, the TaxSlayer Bowl and Monster Jam
- Daily’s Place, a 5,500 seat amphitheater with concert programming year-round and an indoor practice facility for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, showplace of such entertainment greats as Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett and home to the Arena Bowl XXIV Champions Jacksonville Sharks, the ABA Jacksonville Giants and the Jacksonville IceMen
- The Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, home of the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp and Florida vs FSU Baseball
- The Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, stage to Broadway and music elite like Wicked, James Taylor and Diana Ross; and home of the FSCJ Artist Series of and the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- The Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, a historic renovated train station providing a unique venue for meetings, social events and conventions
- The Ritz Theatre and Museum, located in Jacksonville’s historic African American community of La Villa, celebrating the artistic culture of African American life in Northeast Florida and the African Diaspora with museum exhibits, concerts, films, lectures, dance and dramatic arts
Committed to the Jacksonville community, the guests that enjoy our venues and the clients that utilize them, SMG Jacksonville provides the ultimate event experience in Northeast Florida.
SMG turns 40 in 2017! Celebrating its 40th anniversary and founded in 1977, SMG provides management services to 233 public assembly facilities including convention and exhibition centers, arenas, stadiums, theaters, performing arts centers, amphitheaters, equestrian facilities, science centers and a variety of other venues. With facilities across the globe, SMG manages more than 15 million square feet of exhibition space and more than 1.5 million sports and entertainment seats. As the recognized global industry leader, SMG provides venue management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre-opening services for such landmark facilities as McCormick Place & Soldier Field in Chicago, Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Houston’s NRG Park and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. SMG also offers food and beverage operations through its concessions and catering companies, currently serving more than 140 accounts worldwide. For more information visit www.smgworld.com.