How to register with FEMA for federal disaster assistance

| February 3, 2017

If you have suffered damage from the January storms and live in a designated county, you can apply for federal disaster assistance.

You must register with FEMA even if you have registered with other agencies.

Register online at DISASTERASSISTANCE.GOV  or call (800) 621-3362. TTY users call (800) 462-7585. Hours to call 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.

Donors urgently needed to increase Red Cross blood supply
'Operation Blessing': Volunteers clean up in Albany after storms
Filed in: News, Regional News

Comments are closed.