Albany > Fire Consumes Albany Home

| March 2, 2015

firefighters-shadow

ALBANY — A fire consumed an Albany home Monday morning around 4:00 a.m. on the 500 block of West Gordon Street.

All three of the family members in the home were able to make it to safety.

Albany Fire Department officials reported that the fire was caused by a log rolling from the fireplace. The residents were asleep when the burning log caught their furniture on fire.

 

Burke County > 3 Teachers Arrested on Obscenity, Other Charges in Short Span
Moultrie > One Man Dead After Moultrie Shooting

About the Author:

Filed in: Local News, News
×

Comments are closed.