Albany > Fire Consumes Albany Apartment

| March 23, 2015

firefighters-shadow

ALBANY — A fire consumed an Albany family’s apartment on 1900 W. Gordon Ave., on Sunday. Three people were inside of the home when the fire occurred around 2:32 a.m.

The daughter and 4-year-old child inside the home made it out of the apartment safely. The mother jumped from the front window, suffering minor cuts to her hands.

Fire officials believe the fire was started by something on the stove in the kitchen. They are further investigating at this time.

Coffee Co. > Two Arrests Made in Car Chase
Valdosta > City Advises Motorists of Murray Road Closure

About the Author:

Filed in: Local News
×

Comments are closed.