Home Fire Hospitalizes Moultrie Man

| April 8, 2013
shutterstock.com

shutterstock.com

Moultrie, GA – Trevor Haynes, 32, is in the hospital after suffering from second and third degree burns sustained in house fire Saturday morning on 5th Avenue North West in Moultrie.

Investigators blame the blaze on an overloaded electrical circuit in the kitchen.

Haynes is in stable condition after being airlifted to a burn center in Augusta, Ga. His wife and child escaped the fire without any serious injury.

read more at WALB here.

"Quitman 11" Trial Delayed Again
Tift County Man Arrested, Charged In October Murder

About the Author:

Filed in: Local News
×

Comments are closed.